Bill Cosby has had a lot of support from former co-stars this week during his sexual assault trial — however, his wife Camille has been noticeably absent.
On Monday, Keshia Knight Pulliam accompanied the controversial star to court in Pennsylvania and Sheila Frazier, his costar in the 1978 comedy California Suite, was by his side on Wednesday. But Camille’s absence has people wondering how she’s dealing with all the sexual assault allegations against her husband and whether or not she believes they’re true.
According to TMZ, in most sexual assault cases, attorneys typically want the spouse of the accused to publicly show support. Seeing as though Mrs. Cosby hasn’t been present, this may put a bad taste in the prosecutor’s mouths. Sources say the couple has not been seen together in public since April 26, when they were seen walking separately into an NYC building.
Despite her suspicious looking nonattendance, reports say Camille will eventually be in court.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY 1/24/13: Bill Cosby, Common, Chelsea Handler & More!
1. 1. Wow! Common looks damn good in this grey fitted suit at the Hollywood premiere of "Movie 43." || Photo credit: Wenn.1 of 10
2. 2. Quadruple threat! Actor, writer, comedian and producer Larry David flashes a half-smile at the "Movie 43" premiere. || Photo credit: Wenn.2 of 10
3. 3. Blast from the past! Bill Cosby poses at the SFJAZZ Historic Opening Night Concert. Lookin' good, Bill! || Photo credit: Wenn.3 of 10
4. 4. Green with envy! Late night funny-woman Chelsea Handler rocks this casual emerald green look on the "Movie 43" red carpet. || Photo credit: Wenn.4 of 10
5. 5. Carlton! '90s sitcom star Alfonso Ribeiro and Angela Unkrich turn heads at the premiere of "Movie 43." || Photo credit: Wenn.5 of 10
6. 6. All grown up! Ex-disney star Ashley Tisdale looks smokin' on the red carpet! || Photo credit: Wenn.6 of 10
7. 7. Hang loose! The always hilarious Patrick Warburton flashes some beach inspired hand signs at the "Movie 43" premiere. || Photo credit: Wenn.7 of 10
8. 8. Oh so chic! Chloe Grace Moretz looks casual, yet chic, in this black and white red carpet ensemble. || Photo credit: Wenn.8 of 10
9. 9. Jazz it up! Robert Townsend and Chris Tucker take advantage of a photo-op at the SFJAZZ Historic Opening Night Concert. || Photo credit: Wenn.9 of 10
10. 10. Double take! Madame Tussauds unveils their oh-so-real looking wax figure of Sandra Bullock. Are you sure that's not really her? || Photo credit: Wenn.10 of 10
Bill Cosby’s Wife Camille Was A No-Show During His Sexual Assualt Trial — Again was originally published on globalgrind.com