Hot model Jourdan Dunn was the July/August pick for Vogue Arabia. Jourdan delivered beautifully as the photos taken in Istanbul show her talent and the culture’s beauty.
Jourdan’s style was in full bloom, as she wore a dark pink lace dress with a matching hair piece that is a perfect mid-summer look. The fashion model graces the cover of the international magazine for the 12th time and doesn’t fail to disappoint. When she’s not on the runway or gracing a magazine cover, Jourdan embraces Arab fashion and serves as an advocate for the culture’s style and talented designers.
The alternate cover was just as stunning, as Jourdan went with a darker colored theme, wearing a black top with intricate detail and a black beenie hat. Her makeup was soft and natural, with complimentary hues of soft pink and brown.
Catch more of Jourdan and her stylish poses in Istanbul here.
Dope Rising Designer Aurora James Wins CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund & Slays With Zendaya
1. Zendaya & Fashion Fund Winner Aurora JamesSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Aurora James Wins Fashion FundSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Zendaya Slays The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund AwardsSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. ZendayaSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. ZendayaSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. ZendayaSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Chanel ImanSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Chanel ImanSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Misty CopelandSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Misty CopelandSource:Getty 10 of 10
Jourdan Dunn Brings Us Bright Colors And Bold Bangs For Vogue Arabia was originally published on hellobeautiful.com