In a very emotional video posted earlier today (09-05-17), singer and reality TV star Keke Wyatt says her husband, Michael Ford, wants a divorce. Oh, and did we mention she’s now 8 months pregnant?
Wyatt, 35, dropped the news via social media in an emotional video that apparently was deleted, but was saved by some alert fans. In the video, the singer claims Ford asked for the divorce after allegedly cheating on her.
Keke Wyatt said y’all can have Michael Jamar. pic.twitter.com/RT2Kfpux9p
— K a r i o. (@itsKARY_) September 5, 2017
If that’s not enough, one of their children is dealing with cancer.
“Want to know something America, when you 8 months pregnant and you got a child sick, in and out of the hospital, and your husband got the nerve to tell you that he wants a divorce, because he says that you’re an emotional wreck; he says that from the very beginning, ‘you never trusted me’ and all that kind of stuff. Yeah, telling other people, other women that ‘we’re getting a divorce’ and ‘if she calls,’ like what? I am so done with Michael Jamar. Ya’ll can have him and roast his ass. I don’t care.”
Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Jon and Kate GosselinSource:AP 1 of 12
2. Jessica Simpson and Nick LacheySource:PR 2 of 12
3. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:PR Photos 3 of 12
4. Kim Kardashian and Kris HumphriesSource:PR Photos 4 of 12
5. Mariah Carey and James PackerSource:AP 5 of 12
6. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource:PR 6 of 12
7. Cynthia Bailey and Peter ThomasSource:Instagram 7 of 12
8. Ochocinco and Evelyn LozadaSource:PR Photos 8 of 12
9. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource:AP 9 of 12
10. Gina and Pat NeelySource:Courtesy 10 of 12
11. Joseline and Stevie JSource:PR Photos 11 of 12
12. Tiny and TISource:PR Photos 12 of 12