Looks like karma has come around to bite Pamela Smith in the butt.
You may remember Smith; she was the woman who gave Michael Jordan also most a year of hell by filing a paternity suit that turned out to be a big fraud. She claimed that the basketball legend fathered her 17-year-old son and he owed her thousands of dollars in back child support.
Well, according to TMZ, the lying alleged baby mama has been fined almost $10,000 for her false allegations.
On July 19th, Jordan got his wish when a judge hammered Pamela … and here’s why — The judge says Pamela FAILED to mention that paternity was established way back in 2003 — and M.J.’s NOT the daddy.
The judge called Pamela’s bogus claim one big publicity stunt, pointing out she hired a publicist before even getting a lawyer … and then dragged Michael through the mud.
She’s been ordered to pay $9,704.13 for Jordan’s legal fees.
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- How Much Could Rasheeda & Kirk Frost Get For Selling Their Baby Pics? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- AM BUZZ: Rihanna’s Wild Weekend At Crop Over; Raven-Symone Not Getting Married; New ‘Idol’ Judges
- Happy 52nd Birthday, President Barack Obama!
- PM BUZZ: Katy Perry Concerned For Rihanna; Beyonce A Demon?; Lisa Raye Goes Celibate & More
- Happy Birthday President Obama: Our Favorite Presidential Mashups [VIDEO]
Check Out This Gallery
Michael Jordan’s Alleged Baby Mama Hit With $10K Fine Over Publicity Stunt was originally published on hellobeautiful.com