A big baller has bought the rights to over two dozen of Toni Braxton’s songs right under her nose.
The Grammy Award-winning singer needed to buy back the rights to her music, due to the terms of a bankruptcy deal she entered into with various debtors. The music catalog she planned to purchase back was worth $20,000, however TMZ reports that she was recently outbid.
Sources say a man named Ross M. Klein doubled Braxton’s price and he walked away with hits like “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
According to reports, Klein now owes a total of 27 Toni Braxton classics.
Toni’s camp has yet to comment on her musical loss.
Check Out This Gallery
Wendy Williams, Toni Braxton and More Slay The Runway At The Heart Truth's Red Dress Show
1. The Heart Truth's Red Dress Fall 20131 of 13
2. Wendy Williams in Kamali Kulture2 of 13
3. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen3 of 13
4. Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner in Badgley Mischka4 of 13
5. Toni Braxton in Herve L. Leroux5 of 13
6. Gabrielle Douglas in Pamella Roland6 of 13
7. Jamie Chung in David Meister7 of 13
8. Minka Kelly8 of 13
9. Kris Jenner in Badgley Mischka9 of 13
10. Jillian Michaels in Cushne et ochs10 of 13
11. Savannah Guthrie in Carolina Herrera11 of 13
12. Soledad O'Brien in Black Halo Eve12 of 13
13. Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin in Reem Acra13 of 13
Toni Braxton Loses Rights To 27 Songs Due To Bankruptcy was originally published on hellobeautiful.com