Police have arrested a man wanted for human trafficking.
54-year-old, “Jamaican Rick”, was taken into custody Thursday around 7:30 pm in west Columbus.
Jamaican Rick, who’s real name is Andrew Harris was wanted for allegedly leading an illegal enterprise involving human trafficking.
According to Police, Jamaican Rick the website Backpage.com to gather promote his human trafficking ring. He and his associates forced women to commit commercial sex acts through extreme violence and exploitation of the women’s addictions. According to reports, Jamaican Rick used a blowtorch to torture a woman who refused to perform sexual acts.
- Jazzy Report: ‘Why Do We Need Weed From Canada?’
- DL’s GED Section: If You Want To Be Black Be Black All Of The Time
- FBI Ranks Detroit 2nd Most Violent Big City in America
- Cincinnati: Flash Flood Watch!
- TIGER WOODS: He’s Back With First Tournament Win In Five Years
- DIDDY: Creates Black 100 List
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Issa Turns Social Media Stalker In The Wake Of Nathan’s Absence
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- Singer H.E.R. Kills As She Sings Songs from Aretha, Aaliyah and Adele
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
Ohio Man “Jamaican Rick” Is Arrested For Human Trafficking Charges was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com