Ellen Rose Ford (@hellenorosevelt) got pissed off this week and it resulted in the start to a very important conversation with her followers. While online shopping, Ellen noticed she is constantly forced to choose “male” or “female,” in some cases before she even enters the store, and it set her off. With good reason.
First off, she discussed numbers.
Next, she made it clear that she, alone, knows what she likes, so screw your suggestions.
Finally, she ended her rant the best way she knew how—with a big “f*ck you.”
Needless to say, Ellen’s tweets made a splash…see some reactions below.
So, where do you land on the issue? Let us know.
Dad Goals: These Celebrities Had The Most Lit Father's Day
1. Will Smith is naturally lit with his kids1 of 13
2. Three generations of Harts2 of 13
3. Parenthood won't make Cardi & Offset turn down3 of 13
4. We see you Idris!4 of 13
5. Weezy throwback5 of 13
6. A Father's Day with DJ Khaled is of course...extravagant6 of 13
7. Mahershala Ali is #DadGoals7 of 13
8. House of Diddy8 of 13
9. John Legend for the win9 of 13
10. Yara Shahidi shows love to her pops10 of 13
11. John Boyega's dad looking iconic11 of 13
12. From husband to father — Gabrielle Union bridges the gap12 of 13
13. A touching message from The Rock13 of 13
This Woman’s Tweets About A Common Online Shopping Issue Are Going Viral was originally published on globalgrind.com