Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Cincinnati: Fifth Third Survivor Shares Photo
- PAUL ALLEN: Microsoft Co-Founder Dead At 65 From Cancer
- DONALD TRUMP, ELIZABETH WARREN: DNA Debate
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- “#CornerstoreCaroline” Apologizes To Black Boy She Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Sears Has Officially Filed For Bankruptcy
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over