Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Cincinnati: The First African American Player For The REDS Has Passed
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Trick Daddy And Trina Feud Hard on LHH:Miami!
- Odell Beckham Taking Emotional/Mental Break After Being Traded!
- TYLER PERRY: Offers To Help Family Of Slain Mom
- NKY Man Recognized For Saving Neighbor From Burning Fire
- Hughley TV: Michael Rapaport & D.L. Hughley Weigh In On The Changes In Comedy Culture
- WOODSTOCK 50: Lineup Is Set