Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- #DONJUANFASHO: Have You Ever Proposed Marriage … And Been Turned Down?
- DONALD TRUMP: Inauguration Spending and Donations Under Investigation
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: Dating The Opposite Race During The Holidays
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel
- Mia Love Pleads With GOP To Connect With African Americans After Getting Dragged By Trump