Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- #WTFasho The Bengals Release George Iloka
- KISS, ARETHA: Gene Chokes Up During HLN Salute
- Chilli Says Black Women Need To Be Open To Date ____
- Spirit Airlines Passenger Convicted After Undressing & Fondling Woman While She Was Asleep
- Don’t Believe The Hype About Black Folks Supporting Trump, Analyst Says
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Attorneys for Man Suspected of Killing His Family is Denied DNA Request
- Nicki Minaj’s Disses Cardi B, and Cardi Responds
- Let The Doorknob Hit Ya! School Board Candidate Who Called Black People ‘Monkeys’ Exits Race
- Black Woman Screenshots Email From Company Saying She Didn’t Get A Job Because Her Name Is ‘Ghetto’