It’s about to Christmas in July at the 2018 Ohio State Fair because this year’s butter cow by the American Dairy Association Mideast has ‘A Christmas Story’ theme!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sculptors worked in a 46-degree cooler molding and shaping about 2,200 pounds of butter for over 400 hours to create this year’s sculpture that pays tribute to a classic holiday movie filmed in Cleveland, Ohio, “A Christmas Story,” released 35 years ago.
Every year the American Dairy Association of the Mideast comes up with a theme as a nod to Ohio and it’s rich culture for the display visited by more than a half of million fair attendees to marvel at. The Ohio State Fair opens up Wednesday, July 25th and will wrap Sunday, August 5th. Check out this nostalgic display while snacking on tasty treats like ice cream, milkshakes, and cheese sandwiches in the Dairy Products Building at the Ohio State Fair from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- DL’s Top 10 Old School Sayings
- FU DL: Why Are You Such A Skeptic?!
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- JOHN LEGEND: Practice What You “Preach”
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN: Dumps Tristan Thompson After He Cheated Again
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School
- North Carolina Central University
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.