It’s about to Christmas in July at the 2018 Ohio State Fair because this year’s butter cow by the American Dairy Association Mideast has ‘A Christmas Story’ theme!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sculptors worked in a 46-degree cooler molding and shaping about 2,200 pounds of butter for over 400 hours to create this year’s sculpture that pays tribute to a classic holiday movie filmed in Cleveland, Ohio, “A Christmas Story,” released 35 years ago.
Every year the American Dairy Association of the Mideast comes up with a theme as a nod to Ohio and it’s rich culture for the display visited by more than a half of million fair attendees to marvel at. The Ohio State Fair opens up Wednesday, July 25th and will wrap Sunday, August 5th. Check out this nostalgic display while snacking on tasty treats like ice cream, milkshakes, and cheese sandwiches in the Dairy Products Building at the Ohio State Fair from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- ROB KARDASHIAN: Wants Blac Chyna To Pay Him Child Support
- OHIO MURDERS: Arrests Made In 2016 Case
- LIL JON: Opens Second School in Ghana
- Inside Surrogacy And The Path To Achieving Motherhood
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Jazzy Report: People Who Drink Black Coffee Have Sadistic Traits
- Lil Jon Opens 2nd School in Ghana!
- LHH:Hollywood Releasing Two Albums!
- If You Can’t Talk About Race, Interracial Relationships Are Not For You
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’