It’s about to Christmas in July at the 2018 Ohio State Fair because this year’s butter cow by the American Dairy Association Mideast has ‘A Christmas Story’ theme!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Sculptors worked in a 46-degree cooler molding and shaping about 2,200 pounds of butter for over 400 hours to create this year’s sculpture that pays tribute to a classic holiday movie filmed in Cleveland, Ohio, “A Christmas Story,” released 35 years ago.
Every year the American Dairy Association of the Mideast comes up with a theme as a nod to Ohio and it’s rich culture for the display visited by more than a half of million fair attendees to marvel at. The Ohio State Fair opens up Wednesday, July 25th and will wrap Sunday, August 5th. Check out this nostalgic display while snacking on tasty treats like ice cream, milkshakes, and cheese sandwiches in the Dairy Products Building at the Ohio State Fair from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Georgetown’s Mac McClung picks Texas Tech as transfer destination
- Tika Sumpter Created The Space She Craved For Black And Brown Mamas Through Sugaberry
- David Banner Discusses Sacrifices In The Black Community [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Hot Spot: 2Chainz Restaurant Shuts Down & Celebrities React To The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Chrissy Teigen: Takes A Covid-19 Test [VIDEO]
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- #1 Thing Americans Spent Stimulus Checks On
- Gayle King Says It Feels Like “Open Season” On Black Men After Recent Racial Violence