TMZ reports that Burt Reynolds, the iconic actor who played in films such as The Longest Yard, The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, the Smokey & The Bandit series and Boogie Nights, has died. He was 82.
Reynolds passed of a heart attack in Florida. His family was by his side as he went into cardiac arrest earlier in the morning. He underwent major heart surgery in 2010 and had battled heart issues for a number of years.
One of Hollywood’s most handsome and enigmatic stars, Reynolds was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar at the 1998 Academy Awards for his portrayal of director Jack Horner in Boogie Nights.
Reynolds is survived by his son, Quinton.
- Lincoln Ware Rewind 10-16-18
- President Trump calls Stormy Daniels ‘Horseface’
- Solange Has New Music Coming!!!
- Wife Catches Husband, Ex-Falcon Player Justin Crawford, Exposing Himself To 12-Year-Old Girl
- Y’all Peep? Jennifer Lewis Has Been A Whole A** Mood All Our Lives
- Cincinnati: Fifth Third Survivor Shares Photo
- PAUL ALLEN: Microsoft Co-Founder Dead At 65 From Cancer
- DONALD TRUMP, ELIZABETH WARREN: DNA Debate
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense