Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Cardi B Did ‘Carpool Karaoke’ And It Was Turnt, But She Still Can’t Drive
- Donnie McClurkin Shares Horrifying Photos Of His Near-Fatal Car Accident
- “Laverne & Shirley” Actress Penny Marshall Dead At 75
- This Is Personal! Hakeem Jeffries Targeted By Ocasio-Cortez
- #WTFasho Thieves Strip A Christmas Tree
- CARDI B: Christmas With Offset
- DL’s GED Section: Jesus Was A Refugee
- DL’s Top 10 Do’s and Don’t’s For Office Holiday Parties
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Safaree Gets Dragged Into Drama With Jaquae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com