Good news! Ohio is about to have one of the largest increase in minimum wage in the last few years!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Minimum wage workers in the state are set to receive a 25 cent increase in 2019 taking it from $8.30 an hour to $8.55. Now it may not seem like a lot but it’s better than what’s been given in years past. In 2018 the minimum wage got a 15 cent increase and in 2016 the increase was only 5 cent. Ohio workers that receive tips will see an increase from $4.15 an hour to $4.30
The increase also states that workers are to get paid 1 1/2 pay after working over 40 hours in a single work except for employers making less than $150,000 per year.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Rihanna Is Suing Her Own Father!
- Lee Daniels Announces Gay Superhero Film
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview
- A New iPod Is Reportedly Being Developed
- DL’s Top 10 Reasons Couples Sleep In Separate Bedrooms
- Jazzy Report: We Have 17 Happy Faces!
- #RussRant: Steve King Has Been The Same For Years
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not