Good news! Ohio is about to have one of the largest increase in minimum wage in the last few years!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Minimum wage workers in the state are set to receive a 25 cent increase in 2019 taking it from $8.30 an hour to $8.55. Now it may not seem like a lot but it’s better than what’s been given in years past. In 2018 the minimum wage got a 15 cent increase and in 2016 the increase was only 5 cent. Ohio workers that receive tips will see an increase from $4.15 an hour to $4.30
The increase also states that workers are to get paid 1 1/2 pay after working over 40 hours in a single work except for employers making less than $150,000 per year.
- Jussie Smollett: Chicago Police Released Over 70 Hours Of Video
- Cincinnati: Shootings Are Down Six Percent From 2018
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Karlie Alleges That Her Ex Fiance Is Verbally Abusive
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Common To Perform For One-Night-Only In Atlanta!!
- You Can Rent the Notorious B.I.G’s Old Brooklyn Apartment For $4,000 A Month
- Yay Or Nay? 10 Men’s Fashion Week Looks That’ll Make You Question If You’re Doing Fashion Right
- BET+ Streaming Service Coming With The Help of Tyler Perry Studios
- DC Metro Officers Tase Man [Video]
- Daniel Kaluuya Is A Wanted Man After Killing A Cop In Lena Waithe’s ‘Queen & Slim’