After 16 years of Marvin Lewis has been fired as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A press conference was held and the rumors were confirmed. Lewis is leaving with a 131-122-3 record and is leaving with the most playoff wins but the dark cloud is the 8-26 record against major rival The Pittsburg Steelers.
No announcements have been made as who will take the permanent head coaching position for the Bengals. No word as to where Lewis will coach next.
See the press conference here
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- Who Is Amanda Gorman And How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- DJ Khaled And Fat Joe Team Up For OnlyFans Page
- Mega Millions: The Jackpot Has Moved Up To $970 Million
- Donald Trump: Pardons Lil Wayne And Kodak Blak
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online
- Pardon Me: Donald Trump Pardons Lil Wayne, Kodak Black On His Way Out The White House
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Little Women: ATL Season 6 Sneak Peak: Ms. Juicy Shares her Feelings About Ms. Minnie’s Death
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 20, 2021: Inauguration Day — CDC Predicts 500K Deaths by February — Amazon’s $2B Affordable Housing
Marvin Lewis Fired As Bengals Head Coach After 16 Years was originally published on wiznation.com