The Cincinnati Zoo and Aquarium recently welcomed some new baby penguins to the world!
December 28th a blue penguin hatched followed by another one on New Year’s Eve. Blue penguins are commonly known as fairy penguins and can be found in many places around New Zealand and Southern Australia.
The Cincinnati Zoo has the largest colony of little blue penguins in North America. They can be seen in the spring at the entrance of the children’s zoo. More baby chicks are expected to hatch soon. The babies will join the colony about six weeks after hatching.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Rihanna Is Suing Her Own Father!
- Lee Daniels Announces Gay Superhero Film
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview
- A New iPod Is Reportedly Being Developed
- DL’s Top 10 Reasons Couples Sleep In Separate Bedrooms
- Jazzy Report: We Have 17 Happy Faces!
- #RussRant: Steve King Has Been The Same For Years
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not