The Cincinnati Zoo and Aquarium recently welcomed some new baby penguins to the world!
December 28th a blue penguin hatched followed by another one on New Year’s Eve. Blue penguins are commonly known as fairy penguins and can be found in many places around New Zealand and Southern Australia.
The Cincinnati Zoo has the largest colony of little blue penguins in North America. They can be seen in the spring at the entrance of the children’s zoo. More baby chicks are expected to hatch soon. The babies will join the colony about six weeks after hatching.
- Cincinnati: Suburb In Cincinnati Lands On The 100 Richest Places In U.S.
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
- Wendy Williams Lives in a Sober Living House
- Hmm: Kevin McCall Says He Was At Eva Marcille & Mike Sterling’s Wedding
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- COMEDIAN JESS HILARIOUS ISSUES APOLOGY
- T.I.: Family Hustle Production Resumes
- MYSPACE: 12 Years Of Songs Gone
- Hughley TV: Why Is Samuel L. Jackson Mad All Of The Time? [VIDEO]
- Jazzy Report: The Medical Marijuana Industry Is Making Some Changes