The Cincinnati Zoo and Aquarium recently welcomed some new baby penguins to the world!
December 28th a blue penguin hatched followed by another one on New Year’s Eve. Blue penguins are commonly known as fairy penguins and can be found in many places around New Zealand and Southern Australia.
The Cincinnati Zoo has the largest colony of little blue penguins in North America. They can be seen in the spring at the entrance of the children’s zoo. More baby chicks are expected to hatch soon. The babies will join the colony about six weeks after hatching.
- #WTFasho: Adults Fighting At A Baseball Game!!! [VIDEO]
- Dominican Republic: Another Person Has Died!
- Kevin Hart Accused Of Withholding Social Media Info In $7M Lawsuit Battle
- Cincinnati: Another Landslide On Columbia ParkWay
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer
- Former Ohio Officer Gets Prison Time For Excessive Force!
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Outrage Soars After LAPD Reportedly Fired On Unarmed Black Father 37 Times