The Cincinnati Zoo and Aquarium recently welcomed some new baby penguins to the world!
December 28th a blue penguin hatched followed by another one on New Year’s Eve. Blue penguins are commonly known as fairy penguins and can be found in many places around New Zealand and Southern Australia.
The Cincinnati Zoo has the largest colony of little blue penguins in North America. They can be seen in the spring at the entrance of the children’s zoo. More baby chicks are expected to hatch soon. The babies will join the colony about six weeks after hatching.
- Juicy J Says Heroin, Meth, Cocaine & Other Drug Use Contributed To Three 6 Mafia Split
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Cincinnati: Man Shot SB I-75 In Lockland
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- Mold Complaints At Virginia Commonwealth University Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- 5 Of Virgil Abloh’s Most Influential Fashion Moments
- Everything We Know About The Oxford High School Shooting In Michigan
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Rihanna: Is She Pregnant With A$AP Rocky’s Child???