50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Travis Kelce: Goes Hollywood
- Beyonce: Has Made Country Music History
- Mary J. Blige: Reflects On Her Legacy Empowering Women In Music
- Bears: To Hire Jennifer King As Assistant Running Back Coach
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Oh Boy: Cam’ron Must Pay $51K For Misuse of Copyrighted Photo of Himself
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Marley Music: YG Marley Scores Breakout Hit With Help From His Legendary Mom Lauryn Hill
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
We Them Ones Cincinnati: Mike Epps, DC Young Fly & More!
"50 Years of Hip-Hop" Show featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
5 Reasons Janet Jackson Is Undoubtedly The Queen Of Pop
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Ron Isley’s Salt & Pepper Swag Has Aunties Ready To Risk It All
8 New Year Superstitions To Spark A Successful 2024
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!