You could be enjoying an alcoholic beverage while browsing stores at The Liberty Center!
The Liberty Center could become a DORA (designated outdoor refreshment area). This legislation will allow visitors to drink alcoholic beverages outside of the restaurants and bars and within the boundaries of the shopping center.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The township trustees believe that making the Liberty Center a DORA, will help businesses that choose to participate and contribute to the entertainment of the center.
There will be rules and guidelines if this gets approved. Such as, there will be special DORA labeled bottles and cups that visitors will have to carry the beverages in with the rules of printed on them.
Along with the cups, not all establishments will include DORA and are allowed to opt out. If establishments agree to have DORA, they will have designated areas within the store where they can be consumed.
March 5th at 6 pm is the set date and time for the public hearing where trustees can vote to approve the Liberty Center. This plan could be established just in time for spring!
Until then you’ll have to wait to see if you can sip and shop at the shopping center.
Fab Finds: 10 Must-Haves For Your Spring Shopping Checklist
1. Fab Finds: 10 Must-Haves For Your Spring Shopping ChecklistSource: 1 of 11
2. Leather JacketSource: 2 of 11
3. Pleated Maxi SkirtSource: 3 of 11
4. The Trench CoatSource: 4 of 11
5. Floral DressSource: 5 of 11
6. Chambray ShirtSource: 6 of 11
7. Boyfriend JeansSource: 7 of 11
8. BlazerSource: 8 of 11
9. Maxi DressSource: 9 of 11
10. CulottesSource: 10 of 11
11. Sleeveless VestSource: 11 of 11
- Tisha Campbell Believes She Was Almost Abducted By Sex Traffickers While Filming Movie In Texas
- Biden’s Supreme Court Nomination ‘An Opportunity’ To Have A Black Justice Who Gets It On Civil Rights
- Kevin Ward, Openly Gay Mayor Of Hyattsville, Has Died From An Apparent Suicide
- Kelly Price Reveals Sister Started The ‘Missing’ Rumor, Tried To Steal Money While She Battled COVID
- Black Don’t Crack: Regina Hall’s Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Shay Calhoun And LAM
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- RIP Tioni Theus: 16-Year-Old Black Girl’s Killing Could Be Linked To Human Trafficking, Cops Say
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Ohio’s First Gucci Store is Opening in Columbus
- Travis Scott’s Fans Petitions For Rapper To Perform At Coachella
Shoppers May Be Able to Sip and Shop at the Liberty Center This Spring was originally published on wiznation.com