Washington Wizards center Dwight Howard has denied the allegations made against him in a lawsuit filed by Masin Elije.
“I don’t know this person, never seen him,” Howard said to TMZ Sports. “Any allegation said about me is false.”
Howard is currently being sued by Elije, who claims in a lawsuit that Howard approached him in Nov. 2018 and asked him to sign an NDA “regarding their communications.”
This past November on Twitter, Elije accused Howard and his pastor, Calvin Simmons, of sexual harassment, threatening and manipulation.
Elije claims in his tweets that he was in a relationship with Howard, who Elije said was cheating on him with a transgender woman. Elije also said Howard allegedly threatened to “beat the s–t out of” him unless he signed a non-disclosure agreement.
Howard continues to deny these allegation and told TMZ that he plans to respond to the lawsuit with legal actions in hopes of ending this “money grab.”
- American Ninja Warrior’s Here This Weekend!
- Newport On The Levee Bans Smoking & Vaping
- No Vote On Decriminalizing Marijuana In Cincinnati
- SMH: Gas Prices Jump 30 Cents Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend
- Check Out A Preview Of The Taste Of Cincinnati
- Check Out New Developments In Camp Washington
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- #FacebookLiveFriday with Lincoln Ware 5/24/19
- YG Says There’s Too Much “Fake Love” For Nipsey Hussle
- Jussie Smollett: Judge Orders His Criminal Case File To Be Unsealed
Dwight Howard Denies Allegations Made Against Him By Masin Elije was originally published on hot963.com