According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
1. George ClooneySource: 1 of 17
2. Eddie LevertSource: 2 of 17
3. Lebron JamesSource: 3 of 17
4. Anita BakerSource: 4 of 17
5. Gerald LevertSource: 5 of 17
6. John LegendSource: 6 of 17
7. Katie HolmesSource: 7 of 17
8. Dave ChappelleSource: 8 of 17
9. Steven SpielbergSource: 9 of 17
10. Drew CareySource: 10 of 17
11. Nancy WilsonSource: 11 of 17
12. Sarah Jessica ParkerSource: 12 of 17
13. Neil ArmstrongSource: 13 of 17
14. Phillip Michael ThomasSource: 14 of 17
15. Thomas EdisonSource: 15 of 17
16. Kym WhitleySource: 16 of 17
17. Steve HarveySource: 17 of 17
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Resurfaced Blackface ‘SNL’ Skit
- “We Have The Right To Fight Back!”: Colin Kaepernick Supports George Floyd Protests
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Requires Businesses To Deny Shoppers Without Masks
- Ice Cube Cancels ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance After George Floyd Murder
- George Floyd & His Killer Once Worked Security At The Same Club
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. DeWine to Make Announcements Regarding Amusement Parks, Zoos and Museums Next Week
- Cleveland Man Shot & Killed By Off Duty Officer, and The Story Isn’t Adding Up!?
- CORONAVIRUS: State Representative in Ohio Reportedly Wants Dr. Amy Acton Gone and Replaced
- Stream Ro James’ Sophomore Effort ‘MANTIC’
Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks was originally published on wiznation.com