The potential cost of Georgia’s new abortion law is growing. AMC Networks is joining other media giants in reconsidering filming TV shows and movies in the state after it approved a fetal heartbeat abortion ban.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
AMC produces the popular “The Walking Dead” TV series. The show is in its 10th season of production in the Atlanta area. AMC joins Netflix, HBO, Warner Brothers and others in reconsidering Georgia as a place to make entertainment after the state’s passage of a law that could ban abortions as early as the sixth week of pregnancy.
- Cincinnati: Drug Raid Downtown At A Local Jewelry Store
- Popeyes: Employee Fired For Bringing Child To Work
- Find Out What Meghan Markle, Cardi B., Lizzo, And Zendaya All Have In Common When It Comes To Fashion
- Colerain running back sidelined after serious car crash
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Black People Will Take If We Leave America
- Why We Should Applaud Summer Walker For Being Honest About Her Anxiety, Instead Of Bashing Her
- Timing of Trump’s visit to the hospital seen as ‘worrisome’
- Misty Copeland Hits A Plié In Four Inch Heels
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Self Expression Or Gone Too Far? Are We Here For North West’s Nose Ring? [POLL]
- Russ Rant: Trump Is Getting Nervous