The potential cost of Georgia’s new abortion law is growing. AMC Networks is joining other media giants in reconsidering filming TV shows and movies in the state after it approved a fetal heartbeat abortion ban.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
AMC produces the popular “The Walking Dead” TV series. The show is in its 10th season of production in the Atlanta area. AMC joins Netflix, HBO, Warner Brothers and others in reconsidering Georgia as a place to make entertainment after the state’s passage of a law that could ban abortions as early as the sixth week of pregnancy.
- Takeoff Sued By Woman Who Alleges He Sexually Assaulted Her In June
- Second Grader In Georgia Tests Positive For COVID-19 On First Day Of School
- Black Cop Tearfully Describes Why She’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before ‘Blue Lives Matter’ In Video
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- Rihanna Graces The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar
- Tina Knowles: Tells Vogue To Hire More Black Photographers
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Cincinnati: UDF Giving Away Free 2 Dip Cones Today
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!