The potential cost of Georgia’s new abortion law is growing. AMC Networks is joining other media giants in reconsidering filming TV shows and movies in the state after it approved a fetal heartbeat abortion ban.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
AMC produces the popular “The Walking Dead” TV series. The show is in its 10th season of production in the Atlanta area. AMC joins Netflix, HBO, Warner Brothers and others in reconsidering Georgia as a place to make entertainment after the state’s passage of a law that could ban abortions as early as the sixth week of pregnancy.
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- Ohio Native and Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Missy Elliott and 2Pac
- What Would Tubman Want: Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection
- DaniLeigh’s ‘Yellow Bone’ Song Is Trash And So Is Her Apology
- Keyshia Cole Apologizes For Making VERZUZ Fans Wait Over An Hour
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore & Marc Daly Are Done…For Good! [WATCH]
- Dwyane Wade Floats Idea of Starting An OnlyFans Account With Gabrielle Union