The potential cost of Georgia’s new abortion law is growing. AMC Networks is joining other media giants in reconsidering filming TV shows and movies in the state after it approved a fetal heartbeat abortion ban.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
AMC produces the popular “The Walking Dead” TV series. The show is in its 10th season of production in the Atlanta area. AMC joins Netflix, HBO, Warner Brothers and others in reconsidering Georgia as a place to make entertainment after the state’s passage of a law that could ban abortions as early as the sixth week of pregnancy.
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Jazzy Report: Monitoring LGBTQ People’s Cause Of Death
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- D.L’s Top 10 Things To Tell Your Daughter Before Her Wedding
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- Russ Rant: Democratic Debate
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 9/13/19
- Win Tickets to Cincy’s RNB Fest ft. Jagged Edge, 112 & More!
- Cincinnati schools receive failing grades