The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
Ciara, Russell Wilson And Baby Future Tackle Disney
1. 14553847264999Source: 1 of 6
2. 14553848305311Source: 2 of 6
3. 14562295177716Source: 3 of 6
4. 14577316742896Source: 4 of 6
5. 1457733219657Source: 5 of 6
6. 14589236910111Source: 6 of 6
- Mask Mandate Officially In Effect For 7 Ohio Counties, Including Franklin!
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Fired! Hair Stylist Accused Of Not Cutting ‘Black People’s Hair’ Loses Her Job
- Disney World to Reopen Despite Florida Coronavirus Surge
- Mayor Ginther Announced $500k Home Repair Assistance for Linden!
- Great Places for a Date During the Pandemic!
- Will It Work? CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- Ohio Governor Introduces Bill to Reduce Gun Violence
Violent Fight Caught on Video Between Family Members at Disneyland was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com