The place that is usually called the most wonderful place on earth took a scary turn for many over the 4th of July holiday weekend when a violent fight between a family at Disneyland in California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The video was taken at Mickey’s Toontown on Saturday, July 6th where a family can be seen physically fighting in front of their own children and other families visiting the park. The reason for the fight is unknown but the video starts with an exchange of words between a woman and man, followed by a lengthy fight that went on for at least 3 minutes before park security intervened.
When Anaheim police the family refused to cooperate. According to the police department, “A report was taken, There was no video at the time. Now that we have video, the investigation can continue.”
Ciara, Russell Wilson And Baby Future Tackle Disney
1. 14553847264999Source: 1 of 6
2. 14553848305311Source: 2 of 6
3. 14562295177716Source: 3 of 6
4. 14577316742896Source: 4 of 6
5. 1457733219657Source: 5 of 6
6. 14589236910111Source: 6 of 6
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Jazzy Report: Virginia Is Putting Love First!
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Heavy Drinking Messes With Your Health And Looks
- Tamar Braxton: Has A few Words For Loni Love
- RuPaul Collaborates With Mally Beauty on New Makeup Line
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Lee Daniels: How Much Did Lee Pay To Settle His Lawsuit With Damon Dash???
- Cincinnati: Casualty Drill Coming To Downtown
- Criminal Charges Filed Against Columbus Officer!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
Violent Fight Caught on Video Between Family Members at Disneyland was originally published on www.mycolumbusmagic.com