(Cincinnati) Former County Juvenile Court Judge, Tracie Hunter, was dragged out of court to jail after being sentenced to six months in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hunter was convicted in 2014 of unlawful interest in a public contract. Hunter was accused of handing over confidential records to her brother who was a juvenile court employee in the process of being fired.
After a long legal battle on Monday, July 22 Hunter stood before Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker where he read a letter from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse” and he “believes she has some sort of medical condition. Mayor John Cranley sent a letter to Judge Dinkelacker after sentencing asking him not to place Hunter in prison.
But Judge Dinkelacker had Hunter removed immediately from court to start her term. Hunter went limp having to be drug out of court by the deputy.
Watch how it all went down here
- Takeoff Sued By Woman Who Alleges He Sexually Assaulted Her In June
- Second Grader In Georgia Tests Positive For COVID-19 On First Day Of School
- Black Cop Tearfully Describes Why She’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before ‘Blue Lives Matter’ In Video
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- Rihanna Graces The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar
- Tina Knowles: Tells Vogue To Hire More Black Photographers
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Cincinnati: UDF Giving Away Free 2 Dip Cones Today
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
Former Ohio Juvenile Court Judge Physically Dragged in Cincinnati Court! Watch How It Went Down Here! was originally published on wiznation.com