(Cincinnati) Former County Juvenile Court Judge, Tracie Hunter, was dragged out of court to jail after being sentenced to six months in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hunter was convicted in 2014 of unlawful interest in a public contract. Hunter was accused of handing over confidential records to her brother who was a juvenile court employee in the process of being fired.
After a long legal battle on Monday, July 22 Hunter stood before Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker where he read a letter from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse” and he “believes she has some sort of medical condition. Mayor John Cranley sent a letter to Judge Dinkelacker after sentencing asking him not to place Hunter in prison.
But Judge Dinkelacker had Hunter removed immediately from court to start her term. Hunter went limp having to be drug out of court by the deputy.
Watch how it all went down here
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/16/19
- Russ Rant: The Hate Is Real
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Kids find 7-foot crocodile in Ohio creek
- Cincinnati Public School accidentally sends out students busing information
- WTFasho: Ohio Cheerleader Admits To Burying Newborn’s Body
- Cincinnati: Some Family’s Barred From Benefiting From Ohio Victims Compensation
- Sony Announces Four New Dualshock 4 Controller Colors & Rose Gold Headset Coming This Fall
- Did You Know? Black Hollywood Hotties Voiced These Celebrated Animation Characters
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee