According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- MIDWEST EXPLOSION CAR AND BIKE SHOW Text To Win
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
- Hot Spot: Trina & Eve Kill The Stage In The First Female Rap Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com