Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
Famous Vegans & Vegetarians
1. Vanessa Williams – VeganSource: 1 of 4
2. Angela Bassett – VegetarianSource: 2 of 4
3. Erykah Badu – VeganSource: 3 of 4
4. Tia Mowry – VeganSource: 4 of 4
- Uh, How? Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Myles Garrett Appeal Set for Wednesday
- Russ Rant: Does Kaepernick Want To Play?
- Deelishis May Not Have Gotten A Nose Job, But Her Heavy Contour Comes From The Same Beauty Standard
- Bootleg Movie Review: ‘Charlies Angels’ Remake
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Fourth suspect arrested for ‘gender reveal’ shooting in Colerain
- FAB FINDS: Vamp Out Like Beyoncé And Score Her Deep Rouge Lipstick At An Affordable Price
- Cincinnati: A 4th Suspect Arrested In Shooting At Gender Reveal Party
- Porsha Williams: Hits BravoCon Stage In A Wheel Chair
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com