The ratings for the Democratic Debate have surged. Americans are becoming way more involved in really wanting to know the stance of our presidential hopefuls and making a more educated decision on who to vote for.
Source: Tom Williams / Getty
According to PulseOfRadio.com, the third Democratic debate on ABC snagged 10.0, a 23% rise over the Joe Biden and Sanders face-off on NBC, and a 17% rise over the first debate.
3. Vangie Williams Running For U.S. House To Represent The 1st Congressional District of Virginia
3 of 10
4. Stacey Abrams For Georgia Governor
4 of 10
5. Ayanna Pressley Running For Massachusetts 7th Congressional District primary
5 of 10
6. Rhetta Andrews Bowers for Texas State Representative for House District 113
6 of 10
7. Colin Allred For Congress In Texas’ 32nd Congressional District
7 of 10
8. Antonio Delgado Running For New York state’s 19th District
8 of 10
9. Amara Enyia Running For Mayor Of Chicago
9 of 10
10. Cat Brooks Running For Mayor of Oakland
10 of 10
Continue reading Must See Political Ads From Black Candidates In 2018
Must See Political Ads From Black Candidates In 2018
The midterm elections are only 19 days away. There is talk about a “blue wave” but that is contingent upon people coming out to vote in massive droves. In 2016, the largest voting bloc was non-voters — an alarming 100 million people.
See Also: Jason Van Dyke Cries Fake Tears As His Testimony Contradicts LaQuan McDonald Video Evidence
This year, there are Black men and women running all over the country, from Texas to Florida to California. History can be made on November 6 as long as you show up to the polls. Here are ten candidate running for office.