Ford Motor Company is switching gears with its iconic Mustang. The automaker showed off the fully electric Mustang Lithium at a car show in Las Vegas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The vehicle has over 900 horsepower and is powered by an 800 volt battery system from Webasto, the auto parts supplier Ford teamed up with to build the car. Officials say the car isn’t for sale right now but is meant to gauge interest in electric performance cars. The Michigan carmaker says it does plan to have a Mustang-inspired fully electric SUV next year, as well as an all-electric F-150 in a few years.
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Resurfaced Blackface ‘SNL’ Skit
- “We Have The Right To Fight Back!”: Colin Kaepernick Supports George Floyd Protests
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Requires Businesses To Deny Shoppers Without Masks
- Ice Cube Cancels ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance After George Floyd Murder
- George Floyd & His Killer Once Worked Security At The Same Club
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. DeWine to Make Announcements Regarding Amusement Parks, Zoos and Museums Next Week
- Cleveland Man Shot & Killed By Off Duty Officer, and The Story Isn’t Adding Up!?
- CORONAVIRUS: State Representative in Ohio Reportedly Wants Dr. Amy Acton Gone and Replaced
- Stream Ro James’ Sophomore Effort ‘MANTIC’
This Iconic American Muscle Car Might Be Going…Electric! was originally published on wtlcfm.com