Ford Motor Company is switching gears with its iconic Mustang. The automaker showed off the fully electric Mustang Lithium at a car show in Las Vegas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The vehicle has over 900 horsepower and is powered by an 800 volt battery system from Webasto, the auto parts supplier Ford teamed up with to build the car. Officials say the car isn’t for sale right now but is meant to gauge interest in electric performance cars. The Michigan carmaker says it does plan to have a Mustang-inspired fully electric SUV next year, as well as an all-electric F-150 in a few years.
- A Golden Globe Awards Press Event Had These Celebs Showing Up In Hollywood Holiday Style
- Lewk Of The Week: Jodie Turner-Smith Is A Goddess In Gucci At ‘Queen & Slim’ Premiere
- #FacebookLiveFriday with Lincoln Ware 11/15/19
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs Your Wife Is Unhappily Married
- Cleveland Browns’ win against Pittsburgh Steelers ends in brawl
- GED Section: The Reasons Why Trump Should Be Impeached
- Man targeting and violating girls walking to school in North College Hill
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim
- Nickelodeon Teaming Up With Netflix
- Can Nail Polish For Men Ever Be Normalized?
This Iconic American Muscle Car Might Be Going…Electric! was originally published on wtlcfm.com