100.3 Cincinnati’s R&B Station wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- Here’s Why It Doesn’t Matter That Kenya Moore Wears Wigs
- Odell Beckham Jr. no longer facing charges for slap
- Family displaced after North Avondale fire
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Russ Rant: ‘It’s About To Go Down’
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Jamie Foxx & Tommy Davidson Beefin?