100.3 Cincinnati’s R&B Station wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- Mask Mandate Officially In Effect For 7 Ohio Counties, Including Franklin!
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Fired! Hair Stylist Accused Of Not Cutting ‘Black People’s Hair’ Loses Her Job
- Disney World to Reopen Despite Florida Coronavirus Surge
- Mayor Ginther Announced $500k Home Repair Assistance for Linden!
- Great Places for a Date During the Pandemic!
- Will It Work? CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- Ohio Governor Introduces Bill to Reduce Gun Violence