WCPO is reporting that three people have been injured after a building collapsed downtown Cincinnati on Monday afternoon.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to a statement made by a representative from the first responders, the building is located at the corner of 4th and Race street downtown and was under construction at the time of the accident. The representative said that concrete was being poured on the 6th floor of the building causing the floor to collapse down the 5th floor injuring workers on site.
It is being reported that the three injured workers were conscious at the time of being transported to receive medical care. Two have been transported to UC Medical and one to Christ Hospital with minor to serious injuries. All are being reported as stable. Get more details on the video from WCPO below.
Surrounding streets are closed due to the incident. The construction site is also being reported as stable. Check back soon for updates
- Odell Beckham Jr. no longer facing charges for slap
- Family displaced after North Avondale fire
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Russ Rant: ‘It’s About To Go Down’
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Jamie Foxx & Tommy Davidson Beefin?
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows
Breaking News: Building Partially Collapses in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on thebuzzcincy.com