WCPO is reporting that three people have been injured after a building collapsed downtown Cincinnati on Monday afternoon.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to a statement made by a representative from the first responders, the building is located at the corner of 4th and Race street downtown and was under construction at the time of the accident. The representative said that concrete was being poured on the 6th floor of the building causing the floor to collapse down the 5th floor injuring workers on site.
It is being reported that the three injured workers were conscious at the time of being transported to receive medical care. Two have been transported to UC Medical and one to Christ Hospital with minor to serious injuries. All are being reported as stable. Get more details on the video from WCPO below.
Surrounding streets are closed due to the incident. The construction site is also being reported as stable. Check back soon for updates
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- Facebook Removes Numerous Fugazi Pages & Instagram Accounts Pretending To Be Black Trump Supporters
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- “Do It For Hip-Hop”: Rakim Calls Out Big Daddy Kane For Verzuz Battle
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Calls Grow Louder ‘Requiring’ Biden To Pick A Black Woman VP As Deadline To Announce Nears
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
Breaking News: Building Partially Collapses in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on thebuzzcincy.com