If you want to know how bad the Coronavirus is….. It’s gotten so serious that Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley has declared a state of emergency in Cincinnati amid the outbreak of COVID-19. Cranley declared the state of emergency during Wednesday’s city council meeting after confirmed castes in the state of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Cranley was quoted saying, “This is not a drill. We need people to take smart action to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Cranley said. “We as a city will get through this emergency. We as a country will get through this emergency.”
The state of emergency established by Mayor Cranley will last two weeks, until March 25th, unless extended by the Mayor himself.
At the time of publishing this article no one has tested postivie in Cincinnati but there are some with symptoms that are being tested.
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- GED Section: Faith & COVID-19
- These Plus Size Beauties Just Killed The #ShakeTheRoomChallenge
- Yusef Salaam Of The ‘Exonerated Five’ Talks Keeping Strong During Difficult Times
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]