If you want to know how bad the Coronavirus is….. It’s gotten so serious that Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley has declared a state of emergency in Cincinnati amid the outbreak of COVID-19. Cranley declared the state of emergency during Wednesday’s city council meeting after confirmed castes in the state of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Cranley was quoted saying, “This is not a drill. We need people to take smart action to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Cranley said. “We as a city will get through this emergency. We as a country will get through this emergency.”
The state of emergency established by Mayor Cranley will last two weeks, until March 25th, unless extended by the Mayor himself.
At the time of publishing this article no one has tested postivie in Cincinnati but there are some with symptoms that are being tested.
- I’m Plus Size And Tried A Bra By Savage X Fenty
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States