From the city to the state, Don Juan Fasho Day will be celebrated throughout the state of Ohio. The Radio One Cincinnati team and The Ohio House of Representatives surprised the on-air personality with a proclamation from the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This past Tuesday, the city of Cincinnati celebrated Don Juan Fasho Day and we had planned to continue the celebration and honor him on Saturday at the basketball charity tournament, but due to the coronavirus outbreak and the state of emergency placed on the city, it was in our best interest to cancel, but that wasn’t going to stop us from honoring Don Juan Fasho.
State Representative Sedrick Denson presented the proclamation to Don Juan as his co-workers, his wife and close friends witnessed the promulgation.
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- It Wasn’t Me: Defense For Teen Accused Of Sexually Abusing Horse On Video Comes Into Focus
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Revlon And StockX To Release Limited Edition ‘Hot Girl Sunset Collection’
- What’s Trending: How Do You Feel About Corporate Vaccine Mandates? [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Gary’s Tea: R&B Singer’s Ex-Wife To Expose Their Marriage In A Memoir + This Couple Doesn’t Bathe