#TeamBeautiful caught up with “Fashion Queens” host, Bevy Smith to dish dirt on some of the most fashionable looks of this season. You could say that we had a gabfest! Find out what the former fashion advertising exec had to say about Rihanna’s wild and crazy coif, Kimmy Kakes and her…cakes and Lenny Kravitz’s oversized scarf (which he happened to borrow from his grandma’s couch)!
Watch the video above and don’t forget to tune into “Fashion Queens” Sunday nights on BravoTV at 11:30pm EST.
The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!
1. The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!1 of 6
2. Jennifer Lopez in Versace at the 2000 Grammy Awards2 of 6
3. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford at the Oscars in 20123 of 6
4. Viola Davis in Vera Wang at the Oscars in 20124 of 6
5. Halle Berry in Elie Saab at the Oscars in 20025 of 6
6. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace at the Oscars in 20126 of 6
Bevy Smith: ‘Vivienne Westwood Can’t Even Wear Vivienne Westwood’ [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com