Will J.Lo be the winning formula to bring “American Idol” back to its glory days? Well, the show’s producers seem to think so.
Us Weekly reports that Jennifer Lopez will join the judges’ panel for season 13 of the singing-competition show. This contract will be her third go around on “Idol”, as she’s also served as a judge in 2011 and 2012.
According to reports, the “Live It Up” singer will critique the “American Idol” hopefuls alongside country superstar Keith Urban and a third undetermined judge. Season 12 judges Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey and Randy Jackosn have all publicly announced they will not be returning to the show.
Word on the street is Jennifer Hudson is considering the position. Would do you think will be good fit to join J.Lo and Keith at the judges’ table?
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Details To Be Released Today on Local Toddler’s Death
- Wanna See The Bengals for Free?
- Sharon Snyder: Court Clerk Fired For Helping Free Wrongly Convicted Man [VIDEO]
- 8-Year-Old Boy Miraculously Recovers From Brain Damage
- Ft. Thomas Shooting Victim Paralyzed, Will Never Walk Again
It’s Official! Jennifer Lopez Is Returning To ‘American Idol’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com