According to US Weekly singer Usher Raymond is expecting a child with girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea. The couple was spotted coming out of an LA production studio coupled up, mask on, and Goicoechea’s bump on full display. US Weekly reportedly spoke to a source close to the couple who said “They are thrilled and very excited.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This will be the third child for Usher who has two sons, Usher (12) and Naviyd (11), with ex-wife Tameka Foster. This will be Usher and Goicoechea’s first child together. The couple first made their relationship “public” in fall of 2019 after appearing at the Hollywood Bowl.
Congrats to the parents to be!
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- 5 people shot at local bar
- Debbie Allen to be honored at 2021 Kennedy Center Honors
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- Actress GG Townson On Transforming Into Salt-N-Pepa, 90s Fashion
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
Usher Raymond and Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Reportedly Expecting Their First Child was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com