Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below:
Neither Cardi B or Offset have not publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here
- Who Is Amanda Gorman And How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- DJ Khaled And Fat Joe Team Up For OnlyFans Page
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
- Kamala Harris Wears Black Designers To 46th Inauguration
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com