Pamela Hutchinson, one-third of the all-sister group The Emotions best known for the hit “Best Of My Love” passed away on Friday (September 18). She was 61.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“In loving memory, we are saddened to announce the passing of our sister, Pamela Rose Hutchinson, on Friday, September 18, 2020,” the group shared on Facebook Sunday (September 20). “Pam succumbed to health challenges that she’d been battling for several years. Now our beautiful sister will sing amongst the angels in heaven in perfect peace. ”
Hutchinson was the youngest of the famous trio. Her older sister, Wanda and Shelia are five to seven years older than her and as a group, The Emotions left their mark on history with singles such as “Best Of My Love,” and Earth Wind and Fire’s “Boogie Wonderland.”
The Emotions released nine albums through their carer, one of them certified platinum and another two that were certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Early Voting Hours Are Expanded in Franklin County
- #RHOP Monique Samuels Brings Up Receipts That Candiace Dillard Wanted Millions After Winery Fight
- Kris Jenner: Spills The Tea On What Could Have Ended Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Cincinnati: Police Are Still Searching For A 19 Year-Old Young Man
- Ohio Company That Fly’s A Trump Flag Late Mailing Out Ballots
- Ohio Man Killed For Holding Up The Line In A Local Store
- Girl + Hair And 11 Other Brands Launch On Fashion Nova’s New Beauty Channel
- These Are The Black Women Behind Vaseline’s New Illuminate Me Collection
- Hanging Death Of ‘Active Protester’ Ruled Suicide Amid String Of Suspected Lynchings, GoFundMe Says
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 20, 2020: Record-Breaking Early Voter Turnout — Food Stamps Remain — $100 Million Baby Powder Settlement
Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61 was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com