R. Kelly is a special case, but not in a good way. The fellow inmate who allegedly attacked the R&B singer for causing too many lockdown in their facility has been moved.
With the threat essentially neutralized, R’uhs pleas for release due to issues with his safety are now nil, per the Feds. Oh well.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
R. Kelly is awaiting trial in Brooklyn and Chicago on a multitude of charges that include criminal sex abuse, and his been denied bail multiple times. The prosecution maintains the singer is an alleged danger to the community and a flight risk, and the judges have agreed.
- Nominate a Couple to be Cincy’s Cutest Couple 2022
- Tia Mowry’s Suit Game Is Unmatched In Her Latest Tik Tok
- Georgia Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Gary’s Tea: Ray J Asks Fans To Send Freaky Pictures To Get Flewed Out For A Meet & Greet [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How You May Be Able To Get Your Students Loans Canceled [WATCH]
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Fired! ‘Karen’s Husband’ Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest For Racist, Violent Tirade At Connecticut Smoothie Shop
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Are Headed To The AFC Championship Game
- Sha’Carri Richardson: Has A New Documentary On The Way
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73