R. Kelly is a special case, but not in a good way. The fellow inmate who allegedly attacked the R&B singer for causing too many lockdown in their facility has been moved.
With the threat essentially neutralized, R’uhs pleas for release due to issues with his safety are now nil, per the Feds. Oh well.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
R. Kelly is awaiting trial in Brooklyn and Chicago on a multitude of charges that include criminal sex abuse, and his been denied bail multiple times. The prosecution maintains the singer is an alleged danger to the community and a flight risk, and the judges have agreed.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Attorney Glennon Threatt Discusses Shooting Bias & Being A Threat To Police Officers [WATCH]
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- News You Can’t Use: Anthems Of Men 50+ On Motorcycles [WATCH]
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Sisterly Love: LisaRaye McCoy & Da Brat Have Emotional Reunion After Months Of Family Feuding
- Issa Rae Is A Melanated Goddess In The May Issue Of Rolling Stone Magazine
- Cops Transport Family Of Army Sergeant To Safety After He’s Captured Assaulting A Black Man