This is sad on so many levels. A Cleveland police detective was gunned down in killed in what was described as an ambush on September 3rd. The suspect they have in custody is only a teenager but looking at his bond he may be spending the rest of his life that hadn’t even begun, in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On Tuesday the process has started to begin.
18 year old, David McDaniel Jr who is accused of killing Cleveland police detective James Skernivitz and police informant Scott Dingess on Cleveland’s westside, appeared in court for his arraignment Tuesday on multiple murder charges and is now being held on a $3 million cash surety bond. Read More
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges
- ‘What A Bunch Of B.S.’: Family Of 5-Year-Old Critically Injured In Britt Reid’s DWI Crash Scoffs At Charges
- Lizzo Says Fat People Are Still Getting The “Short End” Of The Body Positivity Movement
- ‘He Belonged To Us!’: Family Of Daunte Wright Speaks Out; Kim Potter, Brooklyn Center Police Chief Both Resign
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: DMX’s Family Clears Rumors Surrounding His Passing [WATCH]
- Paloma Elsesser Just Pulled Aaliyah’s Roberto Cavalli Dress Out Of The Fashion Arsenal
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Ohio: Alcohol Law Let’s You Get Drinks Delivered To You House
18 Yr Old Suspect In Cleveland Officers Death Held on $3 Million Bond was originally published on wzakcleveland.com