A grand jury has decided to indict 1 officer involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor, more than six months after the EMT was shot to death by Lousiville police officers in her home. The case has sparked global attention as numerous calls have been made to Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to charge the officers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Officer Brett Hankison, who was dismissed by the Louisville Police Department earlier this year, was indicted on three counts of 1st degree wanton endangerment. Bond has been set at $15,000 full cash and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If convicted, Hankison faces up to 5 years in prison.
This is a developing story.
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Cincinnati: Are The Road Crews Ready For The Winter???
- #WTFasho: A Woman Slaps The Flight Attendant When Asked To Put Her Mask On
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 23, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — Updated CDC Guidelines — Costly Trading Mistakes
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com