A video has gone viral of an Ohio police officer dragging a 15 year old while police were detaining his father.
The incident happened earlier this month in Mansfield, Ohio. Officer Jordan Moore stopped a car driven by the teen’s dad. According to the video police swarm the vehicle when you next see a compliant teenager being dragged by police from side of the car to the other before both the father and the son were detained.
It is now being reported that Officer Jordan Moore has been suspended for his conduct not giving the suspect a warning to comply while recognizing that the suspect was not resisting, violating department policy.
According to Police Chief Keith Porch
“There was no immediate need or emergency for Officer Moore to take the action of dragging the arrestee.”
Take a look at the video below
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Ohio State Cancels Football Game at Illinois
- OSU Football Coach Ryan Day Tests Positive For COVID-19
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- It’s Time To Dance! The Official Trailer For Netflix’s “The PROM” Is Here
- How And Where To Buy Black For Small Business Saturday, The Holiday Season, And Always
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge
- Black-Owned Intimate Brand Ruby Love Has Your Solution To Working Out During That Time Of The Month
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — November 27, 2020: Spend Green & Buy Black — Incarcerated During the Holidays — Vaccine Could Be Distributed By Mid-December
- People Think Lil Wayne Is Dropping New Music To Distract From His Trump Endorsement
Ohio Police Officer Suspended for Dragging Black Teen While Detaining His Father was originally published on wzakcleveland.com