Oscar-winning actor Sean Connery has died. The Scottish-born actor is best known for being the first actor to bring the character of famed international spy, James Bond to film. Connery played Bond, beginning in 1962 with the film “Dr. No.” He would continue until 1967 and return for the films “Diamonds Are Forever” (1971) and “Never Say Never Again” (1983).
Connery won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as police officer Jimmy Malone in The Untouchables. He also starred in movies such as The Hunt for Red October and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Connery was 90 years old.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow Out For The Season
- Al Roker: Returns To The ‘Today’ Show After Prostate Surgery
- Celebrity Hairstylist Tym Wallace Tells Us How To Recreate Taraji’s AMA Looks
- TRIED IT: So Aesthetic’s Makeup Gave Me A Simple Flawless Beat
- Impeached Racist President’s Son Got The ‘Rona
- Missy Elliott Surprises Bride With Dream Wedding Dress After Emotional Tweets For Help
- Good Luck With That: R. Kelly’s Sex Trafficking Trial Is Set For April
- Did Summer Walker Confirm She’s Pregnant? [PHOTO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Megan Thee Stallion Celebrates All Body Types In Sexy ‘Body’ Video
#BlackGirlMagic: The Sexiest Black Bond Girls
1. Bond Girls Through The YearsSource: 1 of 5
2. Trina ParksSource: 2 of 5
3. Grace JonesSource: 3 of 5
4. Gloria HendrySource: 4 of 5
5. Black Bond GirlsSource: 5 of 5
Sean Connery, Oscar-Winner & Iconic James Bond Actor Dead At 90 was originally published on woldcnews.com