Democrat Raphael Warnock wins one of Georgia’s runoff elections for US Senate, beating incumbent Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler. After a long night of vote counting, Warnock’s vote lead continued to grow and eventually there was no path for Loeffler to make up enough ground to catch him. Warnock, who is the pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, will be Georgia’s first ever black Senator. He will enter the Senate at a time of turmoil within the government as well as the country, but looks to help take the Senate in a different direction.
In a message on twitter Reverend Warnock Addresses Supporters:
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Cincy’s “30 Under 30”
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Meats, Treats & Eats
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Rihanna Just Tweeted Me (And Likely You) The Latest Savage X Fenty Drip And Whew! We Are Grateful
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- Gang with past abductions blamed for kidnapping Ohio missionaries
- Cincinnati: UC Bearcats Number 2 In The AP Rankings
- Travis Baker: Proposed To Kourtney Kardashian!
- MODEL MONDAY: Tricia Baptiste Went From Doing PR For A Brand To Modeling For Them
- The Antebellum Tale Of Black Slave Girl Molly And The Haunting Of Sorrel-Weed House
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
Raphael Warnock Wins Georgia’s Runoff Election For Senate was originally published on hotspotatl.com