47 year old Andre’ Hill was eulogized by black royalty after being unceremoniously killed by police in Columbus, OH.
On December 22, 2020, Columbus, Ohio, former Policer Officer Adam Coy was responding to a non-emergency call from a neighbor who allegedly witnessed someone sit in an SUV and turn the car on and off. When Coy arrived with guns drawn he asked Andre’ Hill to exit the garage, Hill started walking out of the garage with his cellphone in his hand seconds later he was shot and killed. Bodycam footage of the killing showed many inconsistencies as well as the officers not giving nor trying to get medical attention to Andre’ Hill. Andre’ Hill lost his life for simply trying to bring someone some Christmas money. Adam Coy was eventually fired on December 28, 2020.
January 5, 2021, Andre’ Hill was laid to rest after civil rights legend Reverend Al Sharpton delivered a soul shattering eulogy during Andre’ Hill’s home going service that was Officiated by Bishop Timothy Clarke. Civil Rights attorney Benjamin Crump also delivered a speech.
Take a look at the video below
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Cincy’s “30 Under 30”
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Meats, Treats & Eats
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Rihanna Just Tweeted Me (And Likely You) The Latest Savage X Fenty Drip And Whew! We Are Grateful
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- Gang with past abductions blamed for kidnapping Ohio missionaries
- Cincinnati: UC Bearcats Number 2 In The AP Rankings
- Travis Baker: Proposed To Kourtney Kardashian!
- MODEL MONDAY: Tricia Baptiste Went From Doing PR For A Brand To Modeling For Them
- The Antebellum Tale Of Black Slave Girl Molly And The Haunting Of Sorrel-Weed House
Andre’ Hill Killed By Columbus Police Laid To Rest, Eulogy By Al Sharpton was originally published on wzakcleveland.com