Golf legend Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering injuries from a single-car accident in Los Angeles early Tuesday morning. According to a representative for the golfer, Woods suffered multiple leg injuries in the crash.
LASD released a report stating, “On February 23, 2021, at approximately 7:12 AM, LASD responded to a single vehicle roll-over traffic collision on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes,” officials say.
“The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorne Boulevard, at Blackhorse Road, when it crashed. The vehicle sustained major damage.”
“The driver and sole occupant was identified as PGA golfer, Eldrick ‘Tiger’ Woods. Mr. Woods was extricated from the wreck with the ‘jaws of life’ by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries.”
Woods recently took photos with Dwyane Wade and the 45-year-old recently announced he endured another back surgery, which could keep him from playing in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- Florida Official Resigns Amid KKK Photo After DeSantis Hand-Picked Him To Lead Black County
- Cincinnati: Two People Tried To Steal An ATM In Oakley
- Cardi B: Opens Up About A Deal She Lost Due To Her Past
- What Is ‘Swatting’? Fake 911 Calls Surge As HBCU Bomb Threats Go Unaccounted For
- Gabrielle Union Shines In All Black Ensemble In Latest IG Photos
- Zaya Wade Is Chic In Latest Fashionable Instagram Post
- Niecy Nash Gives Us Style Goals In An All White Ensemble
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Black People Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com