DMX is currently still in the hospital on life support after an alleged drug overdose on Friday, April 2nd which reportedly was followed up by a heart attack leaving his brain deprived of oxygen.
Well, now it looks like there is more to worry about after X allegedly has tested positive for COVID-19 per VladTV.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
His family has not confirmed the news however sources say his manager did and they’re watching him very closely with minimal visitation.
Let’s continue to keep DMX in our prayers. As we get more information, we’ll keep you updated.
DMX Calls Out Jay-Z For An Iconic #Verzuz Instagram Battle, 90s Twitter Gets Hype
1.1 of 11
2.2 of 11
3.3 of 11
4.4 of 11
5.5 of 11
6.6 of 11
7.7 of 11
8.8 of 11
9.9 of 11
10.10 of 11
11.11 of 11
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Black Family Raided By Same Cops Involved In Breonna Taylor’s Death Launches GoFundMe
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- Colorado Judge Resigns After Repeatedly Using N-Word, Told Black Colleagues That ‘All Lives Matter’
- Lori Lightfoot Won’t Step Down As Pressure Builds Around Reform In Wake Of Adam Toledo Shooting
- MODEL MONDAY: Somalia Knight Started A Fashion Club In High School, Now She’s A Model
- Brooklyn Center Mayor Wants Police To Change Their Controversial ‘Crowd Control’ Tactics
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Nominate a 2021 Senior for R&B and Raising Canes to Honor!
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Diddy Offers Tribute To Black Rob: “You Will Truly Be Missed!”