According to NBC4i, Disney Cruise Line is requiring children ages 5 and older to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting in January, according to the cruise line’s website.
Beginning with cruises that depart on or after Jan. 13, children 5 and older will have to be fully vaccinated at the time of sailing. Until then, children can provide proof of a negative test between three days and 24 hours before sail date, according to the cruise line.
Children 4 and under must complete the testing requirements. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate
- Teyana Taylor, Her Abs & Family Are The New Faces Of Skims ‘Cozy’ Collection
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Last Night Between Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Three 6 Mafia At Verzuz
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- At This Point, Throw The Whole Tristan Thompson Away
- Deion Sanders Has IG Model Brittany Renner Speak To His College Players About The Dangers Of, Well, IG Models
- Cincinnati: The Winton Woods Warriors Are STATE CHAMPS!!!!
- Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: There’s A Petition Out To Stop Interviewing Them Both
- Jayda Cheaves Collaborates With PrettyLittleThing On A Sensual Collection That Takes Us Back To The 2000s
Disney Cruise Line to require kids 5 and older to be vaccinated was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com