According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Wednesday, Dec. 1, ODH reports a total of 1,699,161 (+8,944) cases, leading to 86,878 (+425) hospitalizations and 10,807 (+42) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 104 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 26,587. The state is updating the number only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Jordan Brand Partners With Howard University
- Miss Independent: Neyo Once Grabbed Coco’s Fatty With Ice-T’s Approval?
- Cincinnati: The Reds To Play At The Filed Of Dreams
- Kathy Hilton: Mistakes Lizzo for ‘Precious’ [VIDEO]
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Irv Gotti Gotta Let Go’ | Episode 80
- Megan Thee Stallion Serves In A Flesh Colored Catsuit
- Lori Harvey On Dating: ‘I’m Not Doing Anything That’s Going To Compromise My Peace And Happiness’
- Frank Gore Dragged Naked Woman By Hair In Atlantic City Hotel: Report
- I Don’t Know Her: Taylor Swift Denies Knowing 3LW And Their Hit Song At Center Of “Shake It Off” Lawsuit
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com