According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Wednesday, Dec. 1, ODH reports a total of 1,699,161 (+8,944) cases, leading to 86,878 (+425) hospitalizations and 10,807 (+42) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 104 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 26,587. The state is updating the number only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the 70s Love Jam ft. The Whispers and more!
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Dead
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade’s Chemistry Is Undeniable In These Sexy Birthday Pics
Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com