Starting January 5th Cincinnati staple Frisch’s Big Boy will be adding four new items to their menu to kick off the new year including half pounder burgers, a new shake and a new pie.
The half pounder burgers are two quarter pound patties and lots of gooey cheese topped with cheesy bacon or spicy cheesy bacon and jalapeños, spicy tartar, and pepper jack cheese.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
For dessert Frisch’s added a new peanut butter cream pie shake and piebaby made with Frisch’s cream pie filling.
But don’t sleep on these new items, they will be available for a limited time at participating restaurants.
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Florida Bill Being Pushed To Help White People Feel Less “Discomfort” During Lessons About Historic Racism
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Hot Spot: 2022 NAACP Image Awards Nominations Are In + André Leon Talley Passed Away [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares An Update On How To Receive At-Home COVID-19 Tests For Free [WATCH]
- Sounds About White: Ex-Cop Who Murdered Laquan McDonald To Leave Prison Early After Serving Less Than Half His Sentence