Tragic story all around, but this one just got a little more heartbreaking.
Police in DeKalb County have charged Alexander Kraus with murder in the shooting death of his brother, rapper Archie Eversole. According to reports, the shooting took place on March 25. Eversole was taken to an area hospital where he died from his injuries on April 3. Initially, his brother was charged with aggravated assault but the charges were upgraded to murder after Eversole died.
Eversole was best known for his hit ‘We Ready’ & his Gold selling album Ride Wit Me Dirty South Style in 2002. The ATL legend was chosen to make the theme song for the Atlanta United MLS club.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!
- Cincinnati: Burrow Says His Calf Feels Better
- Cardi B: Is Taking A Break From Social Media
- Cincinnati Named 4th Happiest Place to Live in the U.S.!
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Cincinnati: Argument Lead To A Shooting In Walnut Hills
- Tory Lanez: Officially Begins 10-Year Prison Sentence
- Rickey Smiley Announces ‘The Return of Lil’ Darryl’ Live Comedy Special [LISTEN]
- Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Brother of Archie Eversole Charged In Rapper’s Murder was originally published on theboxhouston.com
Listen To RNB 100.3 On Your Amazon Echo
Download the New RNB 100.3 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Watch: Christopher Williams Perform 'Every Little Thing U Do' at Rhythm on the River
Ohio Media School
Al Roker And Craig Melvin Take Days Off After ‘Today’ Show Employee Tests Positive For Coronavirus
Smell Something Weird Near Avon Lake? Here’s What It Is