According to NBC4i, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is undergoing surgery to have his appendix removed, according to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport is reporting Burrow will miss practice time and did not say how long the recovery will take. Burrow led the Bengals to a Super Bowl appearance last season in just his second year.
In 2021, the Athens High School product threw for 7,299 yards, 47 touchdowns, 19 interceptions and had a 68.2% completion percentage.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: Bengals Get Their First Win Over The Rams
- Keke Palmer: Shuts Down Questions About Her Relationship Status
- 100.3 High School Athlete Of The Month Sweepstakes
- Winton Woods: Football Team Stops By The Don Juan Fasho Show
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Jay-Z: Find Out Why He Was Mad At Memphis Bleek???
- Cincinnati: Will Joe Burrow Play In Monday Nights Game???
- Leslie Jones: Opens Up About Her Pay For ‘Ghostbusters’
- Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
- What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!
Listen To RNB 100.3 On Your Amazon Echo
Download the New RNB 100.3 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Watch: Christopher Williams Perform 'Every Little Thing U Do' at Rhythm on the River
Ohio Media School
Blendon Township Police Fatally Shoot Pregnant Woman
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State