Look up in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plane
(It’s the Funk Doctor Spock smokin’ buddah on the train)
How high? (So high that I can kiss the sky)
Looks like Redman is living up to the lyrics to his song “How High” with his partner in rhyme, Method Man from the 1995 Documentary “The Show” and the soundtrack. The “Muddy Waters” rapper announced on social media that he is now a licensed skydiver with 27 jumps to his credit.
How do you become a licensed skydiver? Well, there are four different skydiving levels, from A to D. According to the United States Parachute Association, to obtain a Skydiving A license you must:
- Complete a minimum of 25 jumps
- Complete all requirements laid out by the USPA A License Proficiency Card
- Make five skydives with one or more other people
- Have their skydiving license stamped by the USPA
- Pass the USPA written and oral exams
Congrats to the rapper and be careful in the friendly skies!
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- DeSantis Blames ‘Activists’ For Rampant Book Bans In Florida, But It’s Actually His Fault
- High School Students Accused Of Creating Online ‘Slave Auction’ In ‘Black People Are Low Class’ Snapchat Group
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
How High? Rapper Redman Is Now A Licensed Skydiver was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
We Them Ones Cincinnati: Mike Epps, DC Young Fly & More!
5 Reasons Janet Jackson Is Undoubtedly The Queen Of Pop
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
"50 Years of Hip-Hop" Show featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Ron Isley’s Salt & Pepper Swag Has Aunties Ready To Risk It All
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
8 New Year Superstitions To Spark A Successful 2024
What You Need To Know: The Kroger Wellness Festival featuring Venus Williams, Chad Johnson, and MORE!