WERE AM Mobile App 2020

LISTEN LIVE. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.  FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

100.3 Featured Video
CLOSE

The doctors are warning people not to eat wild mushrooms from Cincinnati.

Via Fox19

A Cincinnati Children’s Hospital spokesperson took to Twitter Thursday to announce cases of illness that resulted from eating a specific variety of wild mushroom that appears to be “highly toxic.”

One official suggested the problem could worsen due to the inevitable spread of that variety in this area.